Thursday, April 4, 2013

Morning baseball!

No sooner had I woken up red lipped and hung over from hanging out with the lovable Lou Sears last night at Quartino on State, then it was time for baseball! It seems we drink more when the Cubs don't score. Drink drink drink. That's all we do as batter after batter comes to the plate, failing miserably. Lou and my livers fail with them. Anyway. Last nights 3-0 loss to the Pirates sucked and I don't want to talk about it cause I'm hung over as fuck.

So yesterday, I headed down into enemy territory. South side. Sox park. The cell. Lets just put it this way. I paid 8$ for box seats right behind home plate. I lost the ball under hat game on the scoreboard. And if some recording tells me to clap my hands one more time I'm gonna kick a cop. The cell is nice. The food is good. The fans are drunk and all look like they were born in an Irish bar. And the white sox hit more dingers than there were fans at the game. And then there was this guy! See pic.



It was nice to sit in the sun and hear the crack of the bat. It's baseball time and I can't wait to do the real thing at wrigley on Monday.

So. Lets win this series eh? The game starts now. So I'm gonna shut up and drink water.

Go cubbies!






No comments:

Post a Comment